Half Marathon features:
- Chip Timing
- Timed in 5-year age groups
- All finishers will receive medals or other commemorative memento
- Challenging running along the scenic Wallkill Valley Rail Trail south through the Yard Owl Brewery, and offers runners a bucolic New Paltz landscape with sweeping views of the Shawangunk Ridge, the town of Gardiner, farms, the Wallkill River, and Historic Huguenot Street, a National Historic Landmark District
Combination trail and road race.
- Timed in 10-year age groups
- Mostly flat running along Historic Huguenot Street and Wallkill Valley Rail Trail
All Races feature:
- Water Stops
- First Place in Age Group Prizes
- Post-Race Refreshments
We look forward to seeing you there!